Business Process Modelling
BPM (business process modelling) with EA Learning is a course where you will learn the concepts and methods of Business Process Reengineering or Redesign (BPR) that could increase performance measures.
Topics in the BPM Course
Our 2-day course will allow you to learn business process modelling best practices, and apply that new knowledge through our business process modelling examples and case studies.
This course will cover a range of topics such as:
- Business process modelling using BPMN 2.0
- BPMN symbols and usage
- Modelling business processes using current techniques, guidelines and standards and putting them in practice
- Analysing current business processes and improve them using business process modelling tools to turn it into a cost-effective business solution
- Importance of “Organisational Change Management” as a result of initiating change
Find Out More
If you are a professional, working or aspiring to work in the roles of business analysts, process analysts or business architects, contact us today to find out more about this course.
We also offer a range of e-courses, as well as courses for individual and corporate training.
Fast forward your future with us, enquire now.
- Course Introduction
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management (BPMN)
- BPMN 2.0 symbols
- Modelling business processes using case studies
- Fragmenting Business Processes
- Business Process Re-engineering/Improvements Introduction
- Business Process Redesign Case Study
- Benefits Analysis
- Practical Modelling
Professionals working in or aspiring to work in the following roles:
- Business Analysts
- Process Analysts
- Business Architects
- Project Managers
- Business Managers
- Business Domain Subject Matter Experts
- Software Engineers