The advantages of instructor lead classroom training
Experts have indicated that, among some of the most popular and successful companies globally, the most preferred form of training delivery is still face-to-face.
Advantages of face-to-face training:
- Learn from industry practitioners
- Learn from other attendees; development of dynamic relationships shared between the group.
- Responses, connections, and reactions are prevalent during face-to-face training.
- Face-to-face communication allows the entire experience to not only be heard by also seen and felt.
- Physical stimulation enhances participation and cements learning experience.
- By seeing a trainer convey passion, it ignites the same passion and increases the likelihood of knowledge retention.
- Breaking down silos: Getting people from different departments and functional groups together in a classroom can help to break down the silos that inhibit cross-unit dialog and cooperation.
- Ensures that your questions are answered
- Reap the benefits of 1-on-1 time with the instructor
- Network with the training and other participants
There is no substitute for instructor lead classroom training, see below for some photos from a recent Applied Business Architecture training course.
View the courses available
Enquire now about our classroom training courses.