Terms and Conditions - EA Learning
- Payment is due 4 weeks prior to course start date or upon registration, whichever is the later, and must be received in full before the commencement of the event.
- Purchase Orders will be accepted by arrangement only.
- Training material and exam/certification vouchers will not be issued until payment has been received in full, or a Purchase Order provided.
- EA Learning reserves the right to change the named presenter at any time prior to or during the course.
- EA Learning reserves the right to change the scheduled event date at any time.
- The attendee is not permitted to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way exploit the copyrighted material.
- Cancellations and registration amendments must be made in writing.
- 4 or more weeks prior to the scheduled event start date, the client may cancel with a full refund, transfer to an alternate event date, or send a substitute attendee.
- Within 2 to 4 weeks of the scheduled event start date, the client may nominate a substitute attendee or defer to a future event. For deferrals, a fee of $AUD500 + GST for physical events and $AUD200 + GST for virtual events will be charged.
- Within 1 to 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event start date, the client may nominate a substitute attendee only.
- Cancellations within 1 week of course start date or those who fail to complete the course or are absent for any part of the course, are not entitled to a refund or deferral.
- TOGAF exam vouchers must be requested within 12 months from completion of your class.
- elearning exam vouchers must be requested during your course access period.
- Exam vouchers must be used before their expiry date. Exam voucher expiry dates cannot be extended.
COVID-19 Health and Safety - classroom courses
- All attendees must provide proof of vaccination or a valid medical exemption upon arrival at the class venue.
- All attendees must abide by all COVID-19 health and safety measures in place at the class venue.
These measures may include wearing masks within the venue and submitting to a temperature test upon arrival.
Up-to-date information on COVID mandates enforced at Clifton's venues can be found on their website.
Buy Three, Save 20% Sale
- Subject to availability.
- Offer is valid for all scheduled EA Learning public classroom and virtual classroom courses and self-paced eLearning courses.
- Offer does not apply to private in-house courses.
- 3 or more classes must be purchased and paid for in the one transaction. If any item on the order is cancelled, the other items will revert to full price.
- Discount not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All other Standard Terms and Conditions apply to all registrations within the sale period.
- Offer valid until 27th April 2023.
- Discount automatically applied at checkout.
EA Learning Pty Ltd, Level 2, 1 Southbank Blvd, Southbank, VIC. 3006, Australia. ABN 78 635 634 230