At the end of the course, you will be equipped with knowledge of the methods, tools and techniques to help you plan this approach, to execute customer-centred service design within your organisation.
Individuals who earn this credential will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Understand the drivers for implementing customercentred service design within an organisation;
- Understand customer-centred service design as a mindset within an organisation to enact transformational change;
- Understand customer-centred principles for excellent service design enhancing customer experience
- Understand basic service design tools, and how they are applied (such as customer research, insights, scenarios, personas, journey maps, service blueprints, and prototypes);
- Understand the core activities of service design, including applied Design Thinking for ideation; and
- Understand key considerations for implementing a customer-centred service design approach into your organisation