For organisations looking to establish a structured professional development programme across a number of team members and skill sets, we have a range of courses that can be delivered as a standalone training course, or as part of a wider series of training events to ensure your team has the right training and professional development to enable them to be effective in their roles.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation with our Senior Client Advisor on your corporate training requirements.
Corporate Courses Available:
Applied Business Architecture:
- Provides a means to bridge the gap between strategy and execution through the applications of Capability based Management
- Defines the current business model and the specific business motivations/ strategic objectives that drive the business model
- Defines the Value Chains that deliver customer/ stakeholder outcomes and the Capabilities that support them
- Evaluates the maturity levels of the Capabilities in both their current state and what future state capabilities, and their respective levels of maturity would be required to deliver the agreed strategic objectives.
- The outcome of a Business Architecture process is a clearly defined anchor model and roadmap of initiatives (projects) required to deliver outcomes that will allow the business to make informed project portfolio decisions.
Operating Model Design:
- Focuses on how to take the capabilities defined in Business Architecture and use them to design and implement a Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Teaches you to how to define target process models that support customer journeys and how to break defined capabilities down into the Operating Model dimensions of people, process, data and technology
- Provides a clear framework to identify the specific activities/ initiatives that need to be undertaken to first identify opportunities for improvement (transformation) and then to define what specifically needs to be done to develop the TOM.
- The outputs from this course can then be used to inform the programs of work that will deliver the business transformation.
- Learn the leading global standard for Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF).
- Defines how architecture can enable organisations, and how to create processes and templates for architecture governance and practice.
- At a fundamental level Enterprise Architecture allows an organisation to define the benefits, costs and risks of different plans of action.
- Understand the Agile way of thinking and doing and practices that support Agile projects.
- Understand the theory, concepts and practices behind the Agile approach
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a typical Agile project team
- Identify the tools available to Agile teams to facilitate projects
Agile Project Management:
- Learn the skills, techniques and mindset needed to manage projects using an Agile approach.
- Learn how to collaborate with stakeholders and support self-organising teams to continuously increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand the core practices behind Agile methods
- Learn Agile techniques to plan, track and monitor projects, programs and portfolios
Design Thinking in Business:
- Provides a process to develop new mental models and thought processes that support innovation, identify hidden opportunities and drive business transformation.
- Specifically designed to complement our training in Business Architecture and Operating Model Design by incorporating a process to incorporate the outputs of Design Processes back into the business through the Business Architecture framework.
- Design Thinking is the key tool in ensuing demonstrable outcomes are achieved through Business Transformation initiatives.
Training solutions that increase your organisations' ability to deliver outcomes.
Request a complimentary consultation with one of our Client Advisors about your organisation’s professional development needs and the courses that are best suited to achieving your goals and objectives.