The TOGAF® Standard is a proven Enterprise Architecture methodology and framework designed to improve business efficiency. TOGAF certification is used by the world’s leading enterprises as a common body of core knowledge about TOGAF’s methodology and framework. TOGAF certification demonstrates your proven knowledge of the framework, is a portable credential and is globally recognised. EA Learning is an accredited TOGAF certification Australian training organisation.
Below we provide you with everything you need to know about TOGAF Certification Australia. We have been delivering Architecture and Business Transformation training for over 10 years and now offer training in Australia, the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. We use specialist instructors for our training including our TOGAF certification program with a proven track record in the disciplines in which they teach. We deliver Global Certifications and work with organisations and practitioners around the world.
What is TOGAF Certification?
TOGAF 9 certification is where you enter into a trademark license agreement to complete the certification after passing the exam/s. There are two TOGAF 9 certifications:
- TOGAF 9 Certification - Foundation: This TOGAF certification provides validation that you have gained knowledge of the TOGAF terminology, structure, and basic concepts, and understand the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard.
- TOGAF 9 Certification - Certified: This TOGAF certification provides validation that in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation you are able to analyse and apply this knowledge.
TOGAF Certification Requirements
The TOGAF certification requirements are:
- TOGAF 9 Part 1 exam - no prerequisites
- TOGAF 9 Part 2 exam - must be certified to TOGAF 9 Foundation or have achieved a pass result for the TOGAF 9 Part 1 examination on the same day at the same exam provider as they are taking the Part 2 examination
- TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and 2 exam - no prerequisites
Who Should Get a TOGAF Certification?
Who should do TOGAF certification is anybody involved in the development and application of architecture including:
- Business and IT Architects
- Business and Systems Analysts
- Business Executives and Managers
- Program, Project and Change Managers
- Subject Matter Experts
Starting the TOGAF Certification Program
We offer the Standard Version 9.2 TOGAF certification program in a classroom environment and also in a virtual classroom delivery model.
To gain TOGAF certification you will need to use your Certification Exam Voucher to sit the Certification Exam at a Pearson VUE training centre at a time and venue convenient to you. This voucher is valid for 12 months.
Enquire About TOGAF Certification in Australia
Contact us to find out more about what is TOGAF certification, TOGAF certification requirements and our TOGAF certification program or register your interest.
Fast forward your future with us, enquire now.