Link your company with impactful training that drives business results and achieves meaningful, sustainable growth.
For organisations looking to establish a structured professional development programme across a number of team members and skill sets, we have a range of courses that can be delivered as a standalone training course, or as part of a wider series of training events to ensure your team has the right training and professional development to enable them to be effective in their roles.
A Unique, Individual Approach:
At EA Learning we are committed to providing professional business training solutions tailored to meet the requirements of our clients. We understand that each organisation has unique challenges and requirements. We spend time working closely with our clients to identify their needs to ensure the learning experiences we provide meet their goals.
Learning to Improve:
We believe that Learning is a vital tool for organisations to maximise the value that they get from their teams. However, it is only valuable when there are clear goals and objectives in place. We work closely with our clients to ensure that the learning experiences that we provide meet their goals and objectives.
Contextualised Training Courses:
We can provide contextualised training courses which are configured to provide additional context and value to your organisation. We can engage instructional design experts when needed to translate your goals and objectives into a course or learning programme that meets your requirements.
Tailored Execution Methods:
We can structure a programme to meet your individual organisational needs with offerings including:
- Onsite training courses dedicated to your organisation. These courses enable our instructors to focus the discussion and any questions on areas of the courses that are prevalent to your organisation.
- We can also offer group bookings on our public courses where you can spread the attendance of your team across multiple training courses, geographies and disciplines. This enables you to leverage our volume discounts and can also help to alleviate any resourcing problems that can occur when you take your whole team out of the office all at once.
- Alternative learning experiences for those conscious about taking your team out of action all at once, we can provide boot-camp style training, after hours training or a virtual training environment.
Corporate Courses Available:
Applied Business Architecture:
- Provides a means to bridge the gap between strategy and execution through the applications of Capability based Management
- Defines the current business model and the specific business motivations/ strategic objectives that drive the business model
- Defines the Value Chains that deliver customer/ stakeholder outcomes and the Capabilities that support them
- Evaluates the maturity levels of the Capabilities in both their current state and what future state capabilities, and their respective levels of maturity, would be required to deliver the agreed strategic objectives.
- The outcome of a Business Architecture process is a clearly defined anchor model and roadmap of initiatives (projects) required to deliver outcomes that will allow the business to make informed project portfolio decisions.
Operating Model Design:
- Focuses on how to take the capabilities defined in Business Architecture and use them to design and implement a Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Teaches you to how to define target process models that support customer journeys and how to break defined capabilities down into the Operating Model dimensions of people, process, data and technology
- Provides a clear framework to identify the specific activities/ initiatives that need to be undertaken to first identify opportunities for improvement (transformation) and then to define what specifically needs to be done to develop the TOM.
- The outputs from this course can then be used to inform the programs of work that will deliver the business transformation.
- Learn the leading global standard for Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF).
- Defines how architecture can enable organisations, and how to create processes and templates for architecture governance and practice.
- At a fundamental level Enterprise Architecture allows an organisation to define the benefits, costs and risks of different plans of action.
- Understand the Agile way of thinking and doing and practices that support Agile projects.
- Understand the theory, concepts and practices behind the Agile approach
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a typical Agile project team
- Identify the tools available to Agile teams to facilitate projects
Agile Project Management:
- Learn the skills, techniques and mindset needed to manage projects using an Agile approach.
- Learn how to collaborate with stakeholders and support self-organising teams to continuously increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand the core practices behind Agile methods
- Learn Agile techniques to plan, track and monitor projects, programs and portfolios
Design Thinking in Business:
- Provides a process to develop new mental models and thought processes that support innovation, identify hidden opportunities and drive business transformation.
- Specifically designed to complement our training in Business Architecture and Operating Model Design by incorporating a process to incorporate the outputs of Design Processes back into the business through the Business Architecture framework.
- Design Thinking is the key tool in ensuing demonstrable outcomes are achieved through Business Transformation initiatives.
Training solutions that increase your organisations' ability to deliver outcomes.
Request to speak with one of our Client Advisors about your organisation’s professional development needs and the courses that are best suited to achieving your goals and objectives.
Our training is trusted by leading organisations around the world, a small collection of these are listed below;
And here is a small collection of what they have to say about the corporate solutions provided;
“After attending this course our team will be able to apply a greater focus on business value and ensure that projects are aligned with the orgnaisational strategy and mission.”
“This course provided us with a valuable set of tools that can provide a structure and framework for delivering the message that will allow the business to make decisions.”
“We have a better understanding of how to relate our architecture to the customers needs and business motivation, thereby making our content more relevant to them.”
Top Benefits of Corporate Training
Keep up with industry changes:
Industries are constantly changing and so it is important for your business to develop to avoid being left behind.
Be in touch with all the latest developments:
Regular training needs to take place to ensure that your staff are using all the latest technology, tools and techniques comfortably and to their full potential.
Stay ahead of competitors:
Standing still can kill your business, so by making sure your staff are constantly advancing, you will continue to move forward are remain competitive within the marketplace.
Advance employee skills:
Once a business has spent money on providing basic level skills, these can easily be built upon and improved to provide much more benefit to the business. Staff that know more can bring more to the table, and your business will reap the rewards.
Increase job satisfaction levels:
Through continued investment from the business, staff can have a much higher sense of job satisfaction, which can improve their motivation towards their work. This reduces employee turnover and increases productivity, which directly improves the profitability. It also prevents competitors from taking away your best employees by offering training incentives.