- Premier 4 day classroom course
- Accredited by The Open Group
- Receive insights and real-world scenarios that help cement learning
- Provides a detailed understanding of skills highly sought after by organisations globally
- Course is delivered by a certified TOGAF instructor who has extensive experience as a practicing architect
- Includes an exclusive TOGAF reference pack including; sample artefacts, comprehensive case study, worked examples, revision flashcards, white papers, posters and handouts
If you are self-funding, have previously attended a course with us, booking 4 weeks in advance or booking multiple courses, you may be eligible for exclusive discounts. Send an enquiry for more information.
Attendees of the TOGAF® 9 course will have an understanding of;
- The business rationale behind Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF® .
- The overall structure and contents of the TOGAF® 9 document and the key subject matter content.
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and all the phases that make up the cycle, including for each phase.
- The techniques defined for use in Architecture development.
- The Architecture Content Framework and the purpose of each of the elements.
- The guidelines for adapting the ADM process.
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools.
- The concepts, taxonomy and graphical representations of the TOGAF® reference models and their application.
- The Architecture Capability Framework.
- The make-up of an Architecture skills framework and why it is needed.
What our attendees say
“Attending the course is a faster and more effective mechanism to absorb the material than self study alone. Worthwhile to attend to hear real-world scenarios.” Senior IT Business Analysis
“The instructor knew not only the material, but also the audience. He was able to tailor it for the people in the room and allowed for some discussion between participants.” IT Architect
“Great course, really informative, able to put all of the TOGAF processes into perspective. The instructor added allot of real world knowledge from his own experiences.” Consultant - Cloud Solutions
“This was an excellent course with continuous 'real world' application of the framework. The facilitator was excellent at assisting us in applying \ tailoring TOGAF to our individual organisations.” Senior Business Consultant
“In-depth and very nicely presented artefacts. There can be no better way to learn Enterprise Architecture than learning it from EA Learning.” Solutions Designer
“Fantastic experience from beginning to end. The instructor’s knowledge and anecdotes helped take the course to another level. Oh, and the videos really helped to break up the modules!” Senior Solutions Architect
“The instructor has got lots of industrial experience that makes the course a brilliant one.” Architect
Who Should Attend
Knowledge of TOGAF® is useful to anybody involved in business transformations and capability improvements, including Business and IT Architects, Business and Systems Analysts, as well as Business Executives and Managers, Program, Project and Change Managers, and Subject Matter Experts.
This training course is for anybody involved in the development and application of architecture including:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Business Analysts
- Program / Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Application Architects
- Data Architects
- Infrastructure / Technology Architects
- Security Architects
- Technology Vendors
- Professional Services Vendors
- Change Managers
- Technical Designers
- IT Strategy Managers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Presales Consultants
- IT Managers
Course Fee Includes
Comprehensive, fully-accredited course workbook
Qualified, experienced instructor with comprehensive industry experience
Exclusive TOGAF 9 reference pack
TOGAF 9 Certification pack (official copy)
Premium learning space
Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, coffee and tea each day
Exam voucher for combined level 1 and Level 2 exams
TOGAF Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view the most frequently asked questions relating to TOGAF
Click here to view the benefits of classroom training courses and to see photos from recent courses.