AgileSHIFT and Scrum Fundamentals
With technology, communication, and client expectations evolving constantly in the current digital age, enterprise agility has become essential not only in terms of competitiveness but also for survival.
Agile and scrum fundamentals are essential business skills that can help your organisation work more effectively. At EA Learning, our expert team teaches the key elements of agile project management to help you apply these new skills. Start by learning more about agile scrum fundamentals:
Fundamentals of Agile Project Management
What’s agile, and who are these skills useful for?
Agile is a working method that started in the IT sector, but has since moved across the business world as an effective way to flexibly and quickly get results. The central fundamentals of agile project management includes the following:
- Experiment and continuously learn
- Eliminate waste and maximise value
- Listen to the customer’s needs to tailor solutions
- Leverage the skills and input of the whole team
- Rapid workflow – including prototyping, getting feedback, and putting to market.
These skills are useful for team members throughout a business, but business architects are in a great position to champion this way of working.
Agile has been around for some time with many organisations asking the following questions
- How can all segments of an organization, including IT, Finance, HR, Legal, and more, benefit from enterprise agility?
- How do we create a permanent and organization-wide culture of enterprise agility?
- How do different departments, as well as employees with different skills and levels of seniority, can support each other in pursuing change all
If you’re keen to get started learning about agile and scrum fundamentals, have a look at the pages for the following courses:
- Agile Business Analyst (AgileBA) Foundation & Practitioner eLearning
- AgileSHIFT certification eLearning
- Agile Talent Workshop
- SAFe for Architects
- Coaching Agile Transitions
If you have any questions, make an online enquiry and we’ll be in touch to discuss your options further.